Monday, June 21, 2010

Peyton's Cop-ee Song

Its been going on for a while, but I had to share...

Peyton came up with a song, and I don't know whether he just thinks its funny to say or if he is making fun of me (maybe both). He sings 'I lob cop-ee, I lob cop-ee' to the tune of 'where is thumbkin?' over and over. He is singing 'I love coffee'. I have no idea where he learned to say that. I might love coffee but I don't recall telling him that. Maybe he is just entirely too intuitive for -my- own good. He sees me drink cop-ee all the time and asks for it regularly. I usually indulge him with one sip and he gives me this disgusted look like 'really, you drink this??'

So maybe there is hope for my almost 3 year old. (Sigh... I need more coffee to deal with the 3 part...) The longer we can hold off the cop-ee addiction, the better. But in the mean time, I guess I'll have to put up with the mocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment