Friday, June 11, 2010
"Bebe"s
Peyton has named our garden plants 'bebes' (Babies). He would tell you that I named them that but there was some miscommunication that has ended with a new name for our plants. He was 'helping' me pull weeds and got too rough around the plants so I told him he had to be careful around the plants, they were just babies. He said 'bebes?' And it stuck. It's worked, though. Now I tell him to be careful not to step on a baby or don't pull that weed- its a baby, and he knows exactly what I'm saying and leaves it alone. Soon we'll probably have to correct that name and his speech therapist would probably lecture me on how that was a terrible way to teach my child language skills. But for now, we don't step on babies in the garden (or anywhere else)! Now for teaching Brandon to be careful around the babies in the garden...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment