
If you can look past the giant mess surrounding it, the deck is beautiful!!! I've almost talked myself into cleaning up the yard instead of floating in the pool all evening. I'm SOO happy with the work the guys did!
We also got furniture and plan to spend A LOT of time out there this summer. We had our first official meal (there have been other meals eaten without table/chairs/rails so they don't count) on the deck last night with Brandon's family and it was perfect except for bugs and I think Brandon has a plan for that ... of course! Kathy even got Peyton his own little chair. Its super cute!! See it? The little green chair near the railing. See the cardboard under the stairs? Thats where I layed on my back to paint the underside of the stairs. Kristine said I must love Brandon a lot to do that. Brandon said I must love the deck a lot to do that.
One day I'll add a picture of my clean backyard! One day...

I also had to take a picture of the flower bed on my way to the backyard. This is 1/2 to brag on my flowers and 1/2 to brag on myself. I was able to shower/blow dry my hair/dress myself/dress peyton/feed peyton/make lunches/let the neighbor's dog out/bring in a case of water from the car/take the pictures of the front and back yard/water both front and back yard all before heading to work (without getting up early). I actually can't believe I did all of that even as I wrote it. I needed photographic proof. Oh wait, I don't have a timestamp on my pictures. Oh well!! I do like the flowers.

No comments:
Post a Comment