I'm shamelessly copying this from my sister-in-law, Sara (The Sara Adventure), who got this from her friend Jennifer (This is Who I Am), who got it from her friend Candice (Bookish Penguin). I wanted to write but had nothing in particular to write about except a singularly disgusting car ride across town with my boys on Friday. So I found this and thought it would serve as a better blog post. (That's not true. I have a little shame. I did ask permission.)
Five Things I'm Grateful For
1. My family, big & small
2. A good job
3. My comfortable life
4. Bedtime stories with Peyton
5. A heater in the garage
Four Things I Can't Stop Thinking About
1. Peyton's sheer joy in discovering Christmas for the third time
2. The mouse I found in my beloved BBOP (Big Bag of Popcorn)
3. Winter break is almost here!!
4. I have to go to the grocery store again.
Three Things I Want To Accomplish This Week
1. Finish cleaning the car seats
2. Figure out what to get Brandon for his birthday (and Christmas, while I'm at it)
3. Resume my pre-Thanksgiving gym-going routine
Two Things I Am Working To Be Positive About
1. Cleaning out the office
2. Not spending Christmastime with ALL of my family
One Random Thing
1. Childproof locks on car doors are not always your friend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for participating :)
ReplyDelete