Friday, December 17, 2010

It happened again.

Its been like 8 years since this exact exchange took place, but it happened again.  Brandon and I were leaving the basketball game the other night and Brandon, the friendly guy that he is, was talking to the couple waiting to cross the street with us.  The woman lit a cigarette with a lighter that had an LED light on the end.  The light projected an image of Santa.  Brandon commented that it was cool and the woman asked me if I wanted to see a Santa on my daddy's shirt.  I really wasn't paying any attention anyway and I totally missed that she was talking to me so she asked me again.  Finally her husband or boyfriend or whomever kind of nudged her and she said 'oh I mean your husband or your boyfriend'.  I just laughed and she said 'sorry- your short!'.  Like it was my fault she made the mistake.  Seriously, the things people go ahead and say out loud just kill me sometimes. 

Oh and also- the woman either aged BADLY or her companion was at least 10 years younger than her.  Jusy saying... 

No comments:

Post a Comment