Friday, December 17, 2010

Yes, Christmas is here.

(If you read these via email, you'll probably have to look at the blog to get the full effect.  I don't think the formatting will come through.   http://www.ourandersonupdate.blogspot.com/)

1.  Vow not to 'skip Christmas' this year.  Check.

2.  Cheerfully put up Christmas decorations.  Check.

3.  Kid is happy.  Check.

4.  Forget about son's school Christmas party and sending drinks.  Check.

5.  Husband begrudgingly saves the day.  Check.

6.  Buy Christmas gift for son's teacher, send it to school, forget the card.  Check. 

7.  Put pretty packages under the tree.  Recieve gifts from family members afar, put sealed cardboard mailing boxes under tree.  Check.

8.  Go Christmas shopping.  Purchase gifts one at a time the night before I will see the recipient.  Check. 

9.  Dress up the blog for Christmas.  Check.

10.  Watch Merry Madagascar for the 259th time.  Check.

11.  Teach son to make noodles for the first time.  Check. 

12.  Change Pandora station to Christmas music.   Relearn the words to Christmas songs from son.  Check.

2 comments:

  1. People who are organized for Christmas can kiss my butt! You are doing it the way a normal person does... scattered, but remembering the most important things like spending time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Its true, I'm afraid. There isn't much left that is organized in my life!! And I think I've decided that, in addition to the the people who ARE organized for Christmas, the people who think I SHOULD BE organized for Christmas can kiss my butt!!

    ReplyDelete