Mom asked for some pictures of the itty bitty bell peppers so I thought I'd update all the plants. I didnt get a full garden shot. I never think about it! You can also see my awfully dry oklahoma soil in most of the pictures! It just rained this morning and it was already dry and cracked by the afternoon.
My one lonely corn stalk is as tall as me. It has two ears growing on it!!! I'm thinking about taking the ears to the grow shop along with this picture when they are bigger. (If they get bigger!) (The lady at the grow shop told me it wasnt possible for one stalk of corn to grow alone)

The itty bitty bell pepper. This one is a couple of days old.

The biggest roma tomato. It has been big and green for a while now.

My first red cayenne pepper!! Almost ready to pick!

Small bell pepper

These are actually my biggest bell peppers and they are medium-sized. I just cant get a picture that shows how big they are.
No comments:
Post a Comment