Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Christmas

Its been a few weeks since I updated the blogosphere on our family happenings but we've been busy!!  And this time I took pictures!  So I'm finally ready to dive into an update.  Ready?
The week before Christmas I had my gallbladder removed so we extended our customary Christmas Eve sleepover at Kathy's into a week-long stay for the extra help while I was our of commission.  My surgery went very well and I think everyone enjoyed the time together.  I know Peyton did!

Peyton had stayed with Aunt Joann the day of my surgery and they made reindeer food for Santa's reindeer.  He spread it out in the grass before we put out the milk and cookies.  The reindeer ate it!  Or spread it around, anyway...

Christmas morning Peyton found that Santa had, indeed, come to visit and Peyton was not disappointed.  He got an iPod touch of his very own,

A Christmas train set,

Lots and lots and lots of Hot Wheels (its all he asked for),
two watches and lots of other fun things.


Peyton spent the rest of the day playing. 
I'm so glad uncle Joe wanted to spend his day setting up Hot Wheels...  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment