Thursday, September 16, 2010

Peyton-isms

When Peyton and I sat down to eat dinner tonight, I said a prayer and then Peyton asked if he could say a prayer. Of course I said yes and he proceeded to say an identical prayer to the one I said. When he said "blessings" it sounded more like "disgusting" but I think his heart was in the right place. :)  I was so proud!

Then at the grocery store I got a watermelon and asked him if he would like some in his lunch box. He said "well it won't fit".  I told him I would cut it up so that it would fit and he just kind of looked at me like, "I really don't see how it will fit."  I kind of wish I could see him open his lunch today and see his reaction (if there is one) because when he asked for more watermelon last night I told him he could have more in his lunch box tomorrow and, again, he said 'it won't fit'.  I wonder if he will think it is something else in the lunch box.

Just had to share the latest Peyton-isms!

No comments:

Post a Comment