Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our day in Fort Worth

The night we arrived in Ft Worth, Kathy's friend Andrea, took us to the Ft Worth Water Gardens near our hotel.  It is an architectural garden with three pools and water features throughout. 
Peyton and Kristine were watching the falling water pool. 

Peyton putting his feet in the Quiet Pool.

Monday we went to the Ft. Worth Stockyards.  They stage a cattle drive down the main street twice a day.  Peyton thought that was pretty neat.  He learned to say 'Longhorn'.  I took this picture from our table at the restaurant where we ate lunch. 

Andrea wanted to ride a camel and she took Peyton with her. 
He wasn't scared at all and had a great time!

Peytona lso got to ride a pony. 
He got a nice long ride and thought it was fun.

Then we took a carriage ride.  That was a lot of fun, too.

After spending all that time with the animals outside, we went into some shops to cool down. 
We found a place to sit down in the lobby of a hotel. 

We visited one more shop and then caught our train back to OKC.  It was a very fun trip! 
Peyton asked me if we could ride the big train again on our way to Kathy's Tuesday morning!  
I thought he would surely be too tired to ask for that!!  (I know I am!)

No comments:

Post a Comment