Monday, July 13, 2015

Kindergarten Gym/Karate (2013/2014)

I feel that I have let you down on the whole updating the pictures thing.  So here we go...

Winter of 2013/2014
Peyton took gymnastics (and karate) and he had a ball!  
This was his end-of-season-show-off-awards-show thing.

This is how 5 year olds do it!!


He got to hold the sign for his class in the parade through the gym!

Back flip over the Boulder!

Hand stand.

... totally not taking anything away from a 5 year old here... 
... but I feel that I could have done this one...


Getting ready for the trapeze...

There he goes!!  

Warming up for the rings.
(He's on the right)

Still warming up...

Here he goes...


turning the arms...

... and the dismount...




Nailed it!  ... in 5 year old fashion!!

(seriously I don't think I could have done this one)

This one doesn't have an ending that I could find, but the start looks pretty intense!


Back flip into the sponge pit!


Woo hoo!  Its M&M Olympics!!

Everybody gets a trophy!!!

Because they're five and don't know what losing feels like yet.   

And that's probably okay.

Watching his buddies.


This was a 1/2 Karate, 1/2 gymnastics class.  Here is the karate part...

not 100% sure what is going on here... everybody seems to be doing something different.  
And it was a few years ago, so I forget...

THIS is warm up.  I'm confident.

Still warm up.

Okay now you have to look in the mirror.  It was the best view I could get of P.

And this is why...

Please ignore the poor coach's behind.  
Look at my kid kick him.  

In the mirror.  

Aww.  Little 5 year old karate pose.

Kinda looks like boxing.  :/


No comments:

Post a Comment