Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Remember in June 2013 when I said "I'm back!" and then I totally wasn't? 

I wrote six posts in 2013 and then

FELL OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH!!!!!!

Not really.  I moved to Norman.

But some really fun and amazing things have happened since then that I really should have documented and you missed out on the very wild ride that has been the Anderson life over the past (almost) two years!!  So.  You ready?  ... buckle up!


... did you really think I was going to update you on the events of what I called "a wild ride" in one blog post?

Nope.

I'm probably making some kind of huge omen-like mistake by saying this... but I'm hoping to update over the summer.  You'll see why.  Stay tuned!

Just as an appetizer, though, here's an off-the-top-of-my-head table of contents:

- The time Peyton was a pirate

- The year the Andersons ruined Christmas gave the world an epic Christmas Vacation story for anyone to try to beat

- Turns out Peyton LIKES soccer!  See Here for why that's kind of amazing.

- My kid is a wrestler.  Really.

- I live Here and this is HILARIOUS to me.

- My kid rides the bus.  And that's okay.

- I have a third grader. 

- We are a two-household family.

- The day my face exploded.

But  just so you know we're alive and well in Norman, Oklahoma... I'll leave you with this.


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment