Wednesday, December 12, 2012

All About Christmas

I've not been very good at the whole photo dump thing but I thought I better do it while I was thinking about it.  Here's this week's offering... 
 
 
Peyton's 12 Days of Christmas board
I hope he has fun with it.  I think he will.  It starts tomorrow!!!

Peyton is really into gingerbread men this year.  I think they sing songs about them at school and I know he made a gingerbread house - which he consumed almost completely before I even picked him up from Nana's that night...

 
Icing the gingerbread people.  He made boys and I made girls.

Eating them wearing his santa hat that he HAD to have. 
And Ho Ho Ho'ing - I think.

I asked Peyton to clean up his desk on Sunday because it was a disaster.  This is what he did.  Pretty good, I thought.  Everything is displayed.  And that's a shoe hung in front of the lamp.  I dont know why.
 
And, yes.  His calendar is stuck in October...  I think I am too.

My view from the couch last night.  I have yet to take pictures of the christmas decorations so... here's the one that I have.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment