Friday evening we had several people over to watch the Thunder try to make it to Round 3 of the NBA Playoffs. We had a good time, even though we lost.
Saturday morning, Peyton noticed a stuffed monkey Kristine had left for him and he HAD to have it! He said it was a baby Bobo. So the rest of the weekend Peyton carried around his two 'grown up' Bobo's and the new baby Bobo. Here they all are watching cartoons.
Then Peyton spent all day Saturday at the zoo with Kristine and Joe. He had a GREAT time! Before he left he said he would come home after he had seen all the animals!
So you may be asking yourself what I could do with 9 hours of ininterrupted time by myself.
You must not have children.
I can...
Do the dishes
Finish an illustration
Start a load of laundry
Fold that load of laundry
Clean up a neglected area of yard
Transplant plants into the cleaned up yard
Wash my hair and shave my legs in one shower
Sit on the deck admiring my work while playing Words With Friends
Only one person will appreciate this picture but, trust me, its a vast improvement!
Right, Mom?
It is very hard to see on this picture, but I transplanted a bunch of iris, a rose bush & a hosta.
I also planted clematis & lobelia seeds.
And a lot of other stuff but you'll just have to trust me on this one.
Sunday afternoon Peyton and the Bobo's and I had a picnic before we watched the Thunder finally make it to Round 3!! Baby Bobo is sitting across from Peyton.




No comments:
Post a Comment