The recipe is super simple but it took me about 4 times longer than I like to take to fix supper and used more dishes than I like to use on a weeknight. BUT with a few changes I think it will be a definite keeper.
Here is the original recipe with changes in color:
1 can refrigerated pizza crust
1/4 cup mayo with olive oil 1/8 cup mayo with or without olive oil
1/2 cup ranch dressing 1/4 cup ranch dressing
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese 1 1/2 bags - I dont know how much that is
1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken 1 lb smoked chicken from Earls or from grocery store rotisserie, chopped
8 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled precooked bacon crumbles
1 1/2 cups finely shredded lettuce
1 tomato finely chopped
1 avocado diced
1 can sliced black olives
Preheat oven to 400
Spray cooking spray onto baking sheet and unroll pizza crust, bake 10 min
Mix mayo & ranch dressing and spread onto crust
Top with half the cheese, chicken, bacon and remaining cheese (on top)
Bake 5 min or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese is melted
Top with lettuce & tomatoes
I'll have to try it again with the changes. If I don't have to cook the meat I'll save a ton of time and 1 cutting board, 2 skillets & 2 tongs. The other changes were just to
I only put lettuce & tomatoes on the part I thought I would eat that night.
**Peyton says this is NOT pizza. He ate his obligatory bites of chicken & tomatoes and then ate the mac & cheese I left on his shelf in the fridge.



No comments:
Post a Comment