Friday, January 7, 2011

Parade of Pictures

Peyton is listing off what he wanted from Santa:
1 Dinosaur
2 Dinosaurs
3 Dinosaurs
A Bike

Santa listened...


I tried to tell Peyton that Santa preferred coffee over milk but everyone else insisted that
a glass of spoiled milk was the way to go.  (It does make a good picture)

Brandon told Peyton that he needed to feed the trash monster inside the bag. 

I think those are new jeans.  I don't have great opening-the-presents pictures this year.  :(

We went to San Antonio for the OUS bowl game and spent a couple of days around town.  We took Peyton through the Alamo but I promise you he doesn't have positive memories.  It was entirely too crowded inside and once we got in, we just headed for the exit.  We'll go back again when he can appreciate it anyway.  He did love the mission grounds, though.  It is a big open garden area with fountains and a lot of cactus.  The weather was perfect- even a little warm.
Not the best family picture ever but it'll do. 

He was tracing the engraving on the monument. 
He really thought it was interesting. 

I think the only education he got while we were there
was that the Alamo is a fort and it is in San Antonio. 
But I think that's pretty good, really!

Back at home enjoying the spoils of Christmas. 
He LOVES his video game! 

No comments:

Post a Comment