Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The first of (probably) many Christmas-related posts

I'm quite busy at work this time of year so I've neglected my family story-telling a little bit but, not to worry, there will be plenty of pictures and stories to come.  This I was just thinking about and thought I'd jot it down in the few minutes I have right now.

Peyton surprised Austin (our cousin - no the kid in his class - more on that child later...) with his technology knowledge.  We had lunch at the Lowrys on Sunday after Christmas and Austin was doing something on his iPad.  He didn't know that Peyton has iPad radar and can sense them from another room.  The radar is so strong that it pulled him away from the Polar Express train he plays with non-stop at Christmastime at the Lowrys. 

So Peyton quietly saunters over to Austin and just appears at his side, looks over his arm and says in the clearest voice 'Can I play with your iPad?'  I thought Austin would fall off the couch.  Austin couldn't believe Peyton knew what an iPad was, let alone knew how to use one.  I didn't go ahead and tell Austin that the only reason Peyton didn't get an iPod for Christmas is that he is already bored with them.  I forget that the rest of the world doesn't have a three year old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment