Its been needing to be done for years and it's finally done... Brandon cut down the monster bush in front of our house. We've had mixed feelings about that bush for years but he finally decided it was time for it to go and took the chain saw to it. I was afraid he'd cut it down to the roots and be done with it but he didn't and I'm glad. I do like it and I like that it's a big bush but it was just too much. Now our house looks naked! He also took out a 'tree' that was too far past overgrown to be saved. We've tried a lot of things to salvage that one but it was pretty much all trunk. So its gone. The good news is I now have a whole new area to plant! Obviously we have a lot of work left to do but the big first step is done.



No comments:
Post a Comment