We got peyton's school pictures in on Friday. They are SOO cute!! This one is fuzzy b/c I haven't scanned it- just took a picture of it on the counter.
Saturday morning Peyton and I beat a Toy Story level we had been working VERY hard to beat. A couple of years ago we were making all kinds of train track configurations. This year we are looking up YouTube videos when we can't figure out how to get on Zurg's spaceport.
Peyton played another great soccer game on Saturday afternoon.
I saw that the opposing team was all girls and all BIG girls. I was afraid for our boys. But our boys whooped them. I heard the one girl on our team say the final score was 7-0.
And this is what I did Saturday evening. I got fed up with the dishwasher not working well enough so I took it apart and cleaned it all.
I intended to have it all put back together when Brandon got home but I didn't. I can't remember his exact word(s) when he got home but it was pretty much "oh what have you done?".
I put it back together and it works great now! :)
Sunday was a busy day for me but Peyton hung out with his daddy and aunt kristine. Kristine asked me what was wrong with Peyton and I didn't know. She said she took him to the mall and bought him a cookie and he took it home and gave it to his daddy. She was very concerned.
He seemed kind of run down & football was on TV in the living room so I set him up with video games in my bedroom. He had a little bit of fever later and, of course, we were out of tylenol. So I ran out to get some and in the (less than) 30 minutes I was gone, he had turned off the tv and gone to sleep. He was completely out.
Sure enough, a little bit later, Peyton had a full on stomach bug. Poor little guy!!
So he and I camped out on the couch Sunday night and all day monday.
Today is tuesday and he's at school. Its after noon already and still no phone call to pick him up. YAY!!!
THIS picture I took solely to make Kristine jealous but i'll show you too. She wanted Earls for dinner Sunday but didn't get it. But I asked Brandon to bring me some on Monday while I was playing nurse (and allowing him not to) and he brought me a cheeseburger and fried okra. It was so good. :)
By Monday night Peyton was feeling good enough to have company. Pete's company, but still.
And after peyton went to bed Nimbus and I watched some non-animated TV.
(I watched, Nimbus slept)
And had some much-deserved ice cream.

No comments:
Post a Comment