Track building because its too hot to play basketball outside.
And you simply can't swim all day long.
Peyton's first ride on the "motor".
Peyton was so tired he literally fell asleep in his chair (and woke him self up by falling out of it) while we were eating pizza downtown. So he and I went for a walk on the old railroad tracks outside the restaurant.
I finally broke down and bought Peyton a kiddie pool.
The big pool proved to be, well, not a priority to fix and the kiddie pool is awfully convenient to have right outside the back door.
I told Peyton we were getting him the pool so he could play outside and be a little cooler. He took it very literally. On Day 1 of the pool he tried to ride his tricycle and use the Sit & Spin in the pool. He was pretty annoyed when I told him they did not belong in the pool.
At least he's wearing underwear!










No comments:
Post a Comment