Friday, July 15, 2011

Peyton's First Summer Trip

Our little boy has grown up.  This summer we decided he was big enough to stay with Mae Mae & PawPaw for a week (or so) by himself.  Peyton and I flew to TN together and I left after a few days.  He seems to be having THE BEST time and I don't think he misses his mommy & daddy at all.  But we miss him and so does the rest of his family here.  Peyton and Mae Mae will make one of her famous OKC drives tomorrow and I"m SO excited to see them both! 

These pictures are from when I was in TN.  I know there were much more fun pictures taken after I left!  More to come...
Five Guys

Watching a man fly a helicopter at the flying field.

Looking at the 'big airplanes' at the flying field.

Trying out the swing.

Racing cars.

Playing chase.

Mowing with Mae Mae.

No comments:

Post a Comment