Saturday, August 8, 2009

2 Things

Earlier I got so caught up in the time machine metaphor that I forgot to mention 2 things. First of all, as an update to a previous post... I am NOT an Aldi shopper. Its a little sad, I was hoping to save $3 a month on groceries but the $3 is not worth the change in taste. Call us spoiled, call us picky, call us Walmart shoppers.

The second thing was Peytons super cute thing today. Today Peyton and I were cleaning the house and he picked up a 'wipee' and tried to clean Atlas' mouth! It was so cute! Atlas didn't appreciate it much. He was laying down and just raised his head and kind of looked at Peyton like 'what do you think you're doing?'. I laughed. Its still Atlas' turn to tolerate Peyton. He lets him sit on his back to watch TV and, of course, he is always blocking whatever walkway Peyton wants to use so Peyton just puts one leg over and then the other. The only time Atlas even seems bothered is when Peyton gets too close to his ears and even then he just looks around for me to rescue him.

OK now that I've unloaded my brain I can fold the laundry and go to bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment